“YOU’VE GOT TASTE FOR ZIBO!” CONTEST
The “YOU’VE GOT TASTE FOR ZIBO!” contest is brought to you by Restaurants ZIBO! of Boisbriand, Laval, Anjou, Brossard, Centre-Ville, Griffintown, Saint-Hyacinthe and Vaudreuil. The contest runs in Québec only, from 9:00 a.m. (EST) on September 30, 2019, to 11:59 p.m. (EST) on November 10, 2019.
1. This contest is open to all residents of Québec who have reached the age of majority at the time of entry, except for employees, representatives and agents of Restaurants ZIBO! of Boisbriand, Laval, Anjou, Brossard, Centre-Ville, Griffintown, Saint-Hyacinthe and Vaudreuil, their advertising and marketing agencies, their family members, their legal or de facto spouse, and anyone else with whom these employees, representatives and agents are domiciled during this contest or at the time of the draw.
HOW TO ENTER
2. To enter, visit www.thetasteforzibo.com.
3. NO PURCHASE REQUIRED. Enter by filling out the online form at the address in section 2 above, from Monday, September 30, 2019, at 9:00 a.m. (EST) to November 10, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. (EST). Contestants must register during this period; if not the organizers reserve the right to disqualify them.
4. Limit of one entry per person (per email address) for the duration of the contest.
5. To enter, you must provide your full name, phone number, age, postal code, email address and preferred Zibo! terrace location.
6. Prizes are awarded via a random draw of all eligible entries on November 18, 2019, at 2:00 p.m. at 1060 Boul. Michèle-Bohec, Suite 106A in Blainville. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prizes may not be exchanged, transferred or substituted.
7. The following contest prizes will be awarded:
Eight (8) gift cards valued at $500 each, redeemable at ZIBO! restaurants. One gift card per location: Boisbriand, Laval, Anjou, Brossard, Centre-Ville, Griffintown, Saint-Hyacinthe and Vaudreuil. Tips not included. Prizes may not be substituted, transferred or redeemed for cash.
Total value of prizes awarded: $4,000.
8. Winners will be contacted by telephone within four (4) days of the random draw.
CLAIMING THE PRIZE
9. To be declared a winner, the selected contestant must:
a. Be 18 years of age or older;
b. Agree to these Contest Rules;
c. Comply with these Contest Rules;
d. Complete and sign the Contest Waiver and Release form (hereafter called “the Waiver”) provided and return it to the Contest Organizers within ten (10) days after it was sent, using the return method specified by the Contest Organizers;
e. Respect all conditions that apply to the prize and to these Contest Rules. If one of the above-listed conditions or any other condition contained in these Contest Rules is not respected, the selected entry will be deemed invalid and the contestant will not receive the prize.
10. If the selected contestant does not respect all conditions set out in these Contest Rules, their entry will be disqualified and a new draw will take place in accordance with these Rules, until a contestant has been selected and declared a winner.
11. By participating in this contest, the winner authorizes the Organizers and their representatives to use their name, photo, likeness, winning statement, place of residence and/or voice for publicity purposes as needed, without any form of additional payment or compensation.
12. The winner may claim their gift card, which is valid for one (1) year. After this date the prize will be null and void.
13. Contest Organizers reserve the right to disqualify anyone or cancel the contest entry form(s) of one or more contestants should the latter attempt to enter the contest by means that violate these Rules or are unfair to the other contestants (e.g., using fraudulently obtained entry forms, number of entries exceeding the limit permitted, etc.). Such contestants may be referred to the competent judicial authorities.
14. All prizes must be accepted as described in these rules and may not be transferred to another person, substituted for another prize or exchanged in full or in part for money.
15. If the chosen contestant refuses to accept the prize in compliance with the terms of these Contest Rules, the Organizers are released from all obligation to this contestant related to the prize.
16. Refusal to accept the prize releases Restaurants ZIBO! of all obligation regarding the prize.
17. Entry forms are the property of ZIBO! Restaurants.
18. The selected contestant releases Restaurants ZIBO!, their advertising and marketing agencies, employees, agents and representatives from all liability for any damage resulting from the acceptance or use of their prize.
19. The Contest Organizers reserve the right, at their entire discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this contest, in whole or in part, in the event that an incident or human interference corrupts or affects the administration, security, impartiality or conduct of the contest as stipulated in these rules. In such case, they will not be held responsible for it.
20. There will be no correspondence or communication with contest participants, except with contestants selected to win a prize.
21. All decisions made by the Contest Organizers or their representatives related to this contest are final and without appeal, subject to any decision made by the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec relating to any matter that falls within its mandate.
22. A dispute regarding the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for review. A dispute regarding prize distribution may only be submitted to the Régie for mediation purposes.
23. For the purposes of these Contest Rules, the contestant is the person whose name appears on the entry form. The prize will only be released to the contestant if he/she is selected and declared a winner.